Download Sewing Patterns Today!


Thursday, January 3, 2013

I spy with my little eye... something adorable!

What a fantastic knot dress for Valentine's Day!
How CUTE is this one from Thats*So*Addie?
One of my favorite things about Nita's designs are the prints/patterns
she puts together! She isn't afraid to mix it up, and the result
is always fabulous! I love that ruffled bottom hem, and the polkadots
add such a whimsical touch. I heart it!


Click on the picture to see this sweet custom boutique dress from
That's So Addie on Etsy!

Want to have an item's chances increased to be featured on the Designing Minds Blog?
Just type "Custom Boutique DM" in your titles on Etsy and Ebay. We do regular searches on those sites with that search term and that is how we find a lot of the wonderful handmade, custom boutique items we feature!

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty!!!! Congrats on being featured!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me!!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete